We have been growing the passion for wine in the wonderful landscape of Custoza for three generations
The "Pigno" vineyard is owned by the Martari family and is situated in the beautiful countryside surrounding the small town of Villafranca di Verona. This traditional farmstead dating from the beginning of the 1900's has undergone full refurbishment.
Roberto, the father, together with his sons Bruno and Stefano have, in recent years, injected new energy into the vineyard, fusing the latest technology with the natural wine producing propensity of the land.
Current clients of the vineyard include several restaurants and wine bars throughout Italy and abroad.